Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fired

I was let go today. I was late to work last week and it put me over the limit, according to the attendance policy. The human resources manager told me everything happens for a reason. I agreed and told her I hadn't been happy for some time. I was hurt though. I feel like I put so much into that job. I catered my life to it's schedule. I tried so hard to maintain a positive attitude and help others. And I worked so damn hard. I always put my best foot forward. In fact, I switched schedules for the benefit of the team. Before I was getting home at 3:00 am and lately I was waking up at 3:00 am. Which is why I believe I was late. I slept right through the alarm and showed up an hour late. The last time I was late was over 6 months ago. I know I have to no one to blame, but myself. It's just that I really did give a lot. But I have to get over this "pity party". It's time to move on. New beginnings. I was unhappy because I felt like I wasn't where I wanted to be. Now it's time for me to make the most of my qualities. I know what I didn't like about my last job. Now it's time for me to make my dreams come true.

1 comment:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete