Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Adsense Help

I've been searching and searching for help with my Adsense campaign. Quite often I find that this is not a "get rich quick scheme". However, could it be a get rich-over-time-scheme. That would suit me just fine. This guy, that goes by Shoemoney, made over $100,000 in one month. That may not be 'rich', but that's not too shabby. So that gets me excited and I started thinking more seriously about using Adsense. But I'm such a novice at the whole online marketing thing. So in my search I came across another great article on starting a blog and using Adsense to make money. As you can see right now I'm just collecting information. The idea is to make myself an expert on this, like Jonathan Leger, the man who wrote the article. From what I can tell, using Blogger is the only way to utilize Adsense for free. Which is great because setting up a blog on Blogger is a snap. Just go to Blogger.com and follow the setup instructions. Then click the Adsense button and follow the setup instructions there. It's really that easy. Now I've got to figure out how to generate traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment